Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Search Auto-Takumar 85mm F1.8:

Auto-Takumar 85mm F1.8 Serial Numbers - Specifications
This is the fastest of the 85mm screwmount lenses.

The original version, which is pictured, was produced in 1960, while the super-multi-coated version was produced 12 years later, in 1972, and has a different optical construction.

Added separately from SMC version as they are not the same lens construction.

Total Serials: 7
85mm F1.8
Serial / Avoid Owner Description Location / Price  
522548HiddenVirtually "as new" complete with original box,brown leather
case, original front and back caps and original 55mm lenshood.
I have been looking for many years for the lens in this condition.Success at last!!!
United Kingdom
GBP 225.00
August, 2016
521458HiddenVery good shape with original capsN/A
N/A
412061HiddenThird lens I ever bought, over half a century ago. The first two were stolen.Broadway department store, LA, CA
January, 1969
410800HiddenAuto Takumar 85mm 1.8 Great condition. Beautifully made!
Original caps + case.
NZ
April, 2011
352395HiddenWorks properly and is in nice cosmetic condition. Has matching caps, case and hood.U.S.
July, 2023
250057HiddenIn excellent undamaged condition complete with original black lenscap stamped TAKUMAR and original rear cap.
This is possibly the 57th lens from the very first production batch of this lens and is the first example I have found of this lens to date.
England
January, 2011
250029HiddenNumber 9 off the line. Mint condition.online
USD 253.00
March, 2020
Search Auto-Takumar 85mm F1.8: