Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Search Pentax PZ-1p:

Pentax PZ-1p Serial Numbers - Specifications
An autofocus Pentax film SLR.

Total Serials: 4
PZ-1p
Serial / Avoid Owner Description Location / Price  
7031966HiddenBody only, usual crack to battery door, other than that pretty good. Hotshoe cover and eyecup intact.eBay
GBP 65.00
July, 2014
6992447HiddenHad classic crack by battery door. Rest of camera worked great.KEH
October, 2014
6898100HiddenDisappointingly, this camera has a serious electronics problem and is inoperable. Fortunately, I bought it along with a nicely working ZX-M, so the deal wasn't a total waste of money. The PZ-1p is now a bookend in my library.Shopgoodwill.com, Central TX
USD 25.00
December, 2016
6867410HiddenTiny scratch on top of the on-board flash, and several tiny nicks on baseplate, otherwise looks mint. Operates perfectly.

I really like this camera, but you better be sure and download an owner's manual to read through as you begin working with it. Otherwise, it is a real bear to decipher!

As for price, I paid $140 but also got two lens including a 300 mm prime lens, so I am allowing $100 for camera and $40 for the two lenses. Downside is there is apparently no battery grip for this camera, although you really don't need it unless you have big hands like mine.
eBay USA
USD 100.00
November, 2014
Search Pentax PZ-1p: