Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Search Takumar 83mm F1.9:

Takumar 83mm F1.9 Serial Numbers - Specifications
Asahi-Kogaku Takumar 1:1.9 f=83mm

Total Serials: 4
83mm F1.9
Serial / Avoid Owner Description Location / Price  
060322HiddenChrome version. Complete with original caps. Condition appears and is descried as relatively good. Lenses and blades are clear and clean.

NOTE: I had to add a '0' in front of the serial, because your database sucks(!) and does not support 5 numbers serials, while this lens DOES HAVE a FIVE DIGITS serial (No. 60322)
On sale in Japan (Yahoo Auction)
JPY 88000.00
December, 2021
053865HiddenThe lens is still on auction as junk - I did not purchase it - but I am sharing the detail for information. The aesthetic condition seems fair. The front elemnt is affected by heavy mold and possibly haze. The owner did not describe it in full detail. Other inclusions and els on the other elements.Tokyo
August, 2019
052007HiddenEarly chrome model. Quite good condition. Normal sign of use for such an old lens, a few dust inclusions. It came with different front and rear cap (front is normal Pentax cap, the rear one looks like Russian lens cap fitting M37 mount). Focus ring is slightly hard, but nothing that affect the performance.Japan
April, 2018
042577HiddenThe lens came in a pristine aesthetic condition, with original caps and an aged leather case. Smooth helicoid and blades. The seller said the lens had just received a full overhaul and yet, the performance was as soft as a Leica Thambar full open. Closing the aperture improved a bit the sharpness, but it remained soft and with halo. After sending it back, the seller had it checked directly by Pentax labs. The result was that, despite not visible at an external observation, probably the cemented element had a separation and for that reason the light dispersion created the soft halo at all apertures. After that I saw the lens on auction as junk.Japan
April, 2019
Search Takumar 83mm F1.9: