Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-13-2009, 12:37 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Nice job! I have converted one lens - Carl Zeiss S Plannar T* 60mm f/2.8 macro, from Contax Yashica to pentax K mount and have considered / started planning a few others. The Contax macro was quite easy as the flange focal distance is the same as Pentax K. The other lenses I have considered have all had a flange focal distance equal to or greater than pentax, I had not considered the possibility of shortening the flange focal distance but I will now. A whole new range of lenses has just opened up before me, thanks for the motivation and keep up the good work!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
4mm, adapter, conversion, image, k-mount, konica, lens, lenses, m42-pk, pentax lens, slr lens, trigger