Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
06-29-2010, 01:13 PM - 1 Like   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Announcing the B&H Photo Competition! (PRIZES)

I'm happy to announce a special photo contest, sponsored by B&H Photo/Video, featuring prizes exclusively for PentaxForums.com members!

As you may know, by clicking through our links and shopping at B&H, forum members support our site, and may therefore be eligible to receive free site supporter status (details here)! We'd like to express our gratitude for your tremendous support of both our forum as well as B&H by hosting this competition, to take place over the coming weeks.

The winner will be able to choose from among the following prizes:
-SMC Pentax 50-200mm WR lens
-Pentax AF 360 FGZ flash
-K-7 Battery Grip / K10D/K20D Battery Grip / K200D Battery Grip
-$200 B&H Gift Card

This is a worldwide contest and is therefore open to US and international users!

Contest Procedure

1. A contest theme must be established. Users can nominate themes in this thread through the 4th, and we will then all vote on the theme.

2. Once a theme is chosen, we will create a forum for submissions, which will be open through the end of the month.

3. We will then create a poll, and users will vote for the most successful photograph. The winner will be announced on August 7th!

CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL DETAILS & TO UPLOAD

We're looking forward to an exciting competition! Good luck to everyone!

WINNER ANNOUNCED: B&H Photo Contest Winner - PentaxForums.com

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

Found a forum post helpful? Add to the user's reputation by clicking the icon or reputation link beside his/her post!

PentaxForums.com is 100% user-supported. You can help cover our high server costs by donating or getting your photo gear from our affiliate B&H Photo, but only by clicking the button below before you buy! You may be eligible for free Site Supporter status as well!

06-29-2010, 02:45 PM   #2
Forum Member

Great idea....

theme could be :
THE SEA....
06-29-2010, 02:50 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Only themes posted in this thread will be considered: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/site-suggestions-forum-help/106152-contes...ml#post1092569

Please suggest that there! Thanks and good luck

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-29-2010, 03:22 PM   #4

My theme options:

1. Stairs
2. Tears
3. Green (color)

06-29-2010, 03:30 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Only themes posted in this thread will be considered: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/site-suggestions-forum-help/106152-contes...ml#post1092569

Please suggest that there! Thanks and good luck
QuoteOriginally posted by bryant Quote
My theme options:

1. Stairs
2. Tears
3. Green (color)
*cough*

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-29-2010, 03:58 PM   #6
Syb
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Wow! That is a great new idea! How I love this forum!
06-29-2010, 04:12 PM   #7

I vote for weather / skies

06-29-2010, 04:30 PM   #8

Water? I any form
06-29-2010, 04:47 PM   #9

Do the images have to be taken within the time frme of picking the topic to when it comes to vote, or can they be old images as well?
06-29-2010, 04:50 PM   #10
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
There will be no restrictions on when entries were taken. I'm not sure whether or not we'll make this a Pentax-only competition, but that's TBA.

Adam

06-29-2010, 04:57 PM   #11

"The sea" kind of limits things for a lot of us. How about "candids" or something like that. Also vote for Pentax only, lets keep things in the family.
06-29-2010, 05:00 PM   #12

Thanks Adam
06-29-2010, 05:00 PM   #13
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by JeremytheIndian Quote
"The sea" kind of limits things for a lot of us. How about "candids" or something like that. Also vote for Pentax only, lets keep things in the family.
All theme suggestions should be in this thread: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/site-suggestions-forum-help/106152-contes...ml#post1092569

Those posted in this thread will be ignored. Also, you can rest assured that the theme won't be restrictive.

Adam

06-29-2010, 05:19 PM   #14

Yes to Pentax but glass should be any compatable brand.

T.G.
06-29-2010, 05:20 PM   #15
Lab

"What is he/she thinking?"