Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-24-2007, 06:42 AM   #1
Not Registered

Feedback Score: (%)
[SOLD] FA: Film SLRs and lenses a go go

THE AUCTION IS OVER. SINCE QUITE A BIT OF THE BIDDERS RETRACTED, MOST OF THE ITEMS WILL BE POSTED FOR SALE (NOT AUCTION, I LEARNT THE LESSON). THANK YOU FOR THE INTEREST, IT HAS BEEN A NICE EXPERIENCE

I am cleaning my house of non-used items and selling others that I would like to keep but that my common sense asks me to let them go.

This is an auction and it will last until next tuesday at noon. For some items there is a reserve (I love them too much) so please no low balls. I think that all of us know how it is the market.

1) Pentax SMC-FA 50mm f1.7 in Ex+ condition.
175USD +shipping

2) Pentax SMC-A 50mm f1.7 in Ex+ condition. Aperture ring is little bit stiff (as in every A50 1.7 that I have seen).
75+shipping

3) Pentax SMC-M 50mm f1.7+ Rolev skylight filter in Ex+ condition.
40+shipping

4) Pentax SMC-M 50mm f2+ Hoya UV filter in mint condition.
25+ shipping

5) Pentax SMC-A 200mm f4 in Ex+ condition with hard leather case.
100+shipping

6) Pentax K1000+ +body cap+ leather case in Ex+ condition. It was my girlfriend camera and she barely used it. Last time she tried was working perfectly. Meter works and I have seen few K1000 in such a good shape. I shooted a roll this weekend and still working flawlessly
55+shipping

7) Riztcam multicoated A-80-200 f3.9. It looks mint and it wotks (tried yesterday) but I have never used.
35 USD Shipped

8) Pentax ME+JCPenney thyristor flash+leather case. I bought in an auction in ebay to get one of the 50mm that I am keeping. I was told that the combo was in good working condition but I never used it. The battery is dead now but when I received the light mettering seemed to work.
No reserve, just make an offer

9) Pentax K1000+Focal 135mm f/2.8. I bought them with the Pentax ME combo and I was told that it might not work. The battery is dead and I did not try to resucitate it. now tested: tried to reanimate with other battery and metter seems to be dead so it is officially only for parts (or for handy people)And the lens I simply didnot use it but it looks mint. Even if they dont work they might be useful as parts.Aperture ring of the lens doesnt work.
No reserve, every offer

Items from 1-6 have a 7days "warranty" and they have reserve. You buy it and if after a week you dont like it you send it back and I will give you back the money (you pay all the shipping and Paypal fees). No need to mention that if the items are sended back in a different condition there wont be any refund.

Items from 7-9 are sold as is. No refunds.

All lens go with front and rear caps but they might not be the originals

Since they are a lot of items I will send pictures on demand. If there is more than 1 offer for an item I will try to post the higher bid and update it daily to save you/me time.

Thank you for reading. Dont be shy in the bids, a percentage of what I get will go as a donation for this forum.

Last edited by Not Registered; 10-30-2007 at 09:06 AM. Reason: update information
10-24-2007, 09:19 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 105 (100%)
I'd really love a go at that FA 50mm but I think it's just outside my price range at the moment.

Good luck!
10-24-2007, 02:57 PM   #3
Not Registered

QuoteOriginally posted by deadwolfbones Quote
I'd really love a go at that FA 50mm but I think it's just outside my price range at the moment.

Good luck!
Thank you for the interest. Feel free to make an offer.
10-24-2007, 04:46 PM   #4
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
PM Sent on A200 and K1000. Thanks

10-24-2007, 05:26 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Gruoso Quote

This is an auction and it will last until next tuesday at noon. For some items there is a reserve (I love them too much) so please no low balls. I think that all of us know how it is the market.

5) Pentax SMC-A 200mm f4 in Ex+ condition with hard leather case.

Items from 1-6 have a 7days "warranty" and they have reserve. You buy it and if after a week you dont like it you send it back and I will give you back the money (you pay all the shipping and Paypal fees). No need to mention that if the items are sended back in a different condition there wont be any refund.

All lens go with front and rear caps but they might not be the originals

Since they are a lot of items I will send pictures on demand. If there is more than 1 offer for an item I will try to post the higher bid and update it daily to save you/me time.
I may be interested in this item. I have a few questions:

1. Condition. What you YOU mean by Ex+? I assume that glass and coatings are 100%, and aperture, focusing, and all other mechanical operations are 100% and there is no oil on blades or other issues. What about wear, paint loss, scratches, dents (especially on hood, filter ring and aperture ring), handling marks, etc.? Is the aperture ring firm and the f stop detents firm or loose? Photos would be helpful also.

2. Does this lens have engraved or painted markings? Plastic or metal aperture ring?

3. I'm happy to pay a fair price, and I would be willing to "buy it now" if possible. I will bid in an auction if necessary. But I don't like to bid against an hidden reserve. If you have a minimum price then let me know and I will either bid or leave it.

3. Shipping options: UPS and USPS Priority? What is shipping weight?

4. Any limits on PayPal credit card purchase? The problem with PayPal bank transfer is that it takes forever.

5. Original or generic caps on this item?

Thanks for any information that you can supply.

Gary
10-25-2007, 05:46 AM   #6
Not Registered

QuoteOriginally posted by GaryML Quote
I may be interested in this item. I have a few questions:

1. Condition. What you YOU mean by Ex+? I assume that glass and coatings are 100%, and aperture, focusing, and all other mechanical operations are 100% and there is no oil on blades or other issues. What about wear, paint loss, scratches, dents (especially on hood, filter ring and aperture ring), handling marks, etc.? Is the aperture ring firm and the f stop detents firm or loose? Photos would be helpful also.

2. Does this lens have engraved or painted markings? Plastic or metal aperture ring?

3. I'm happy to pay a fair price, and I would be willing to "buy it now" if possible. I will bid in an auction if necessary. But I don't like to bid against an hidden reserve. If you have a minimum price then let me know and I will either bid or leave it.

3. Shipping options: UPS and USPS Priority? What is shipping weight?

4. Any limits on PayPal credit card purchase? The problem with PayPal bank transfer is that it takes forever.

5. Original or generic caps on this item?

Thanks for any information that you can supply.

Gary
1. Glass is clean and free of fungus, haze and scratches. As in every old lens there are some tiny speckles of dust that does not affect at all to the pictures. There is no oil in blades. Aperture ring and manual focusing are perfect for my likes. Paint is in good shape but there are slight signs of wear

2. I dont have the lens here right now and I need to check that. I will tell you that information tomorrow.

3. Since the auction already started I think it would be unfair to do a buy it now. Reserve is reasonable and has been already met. Since there are several people interested, the price that it is going right now is 100 USD + shipping. Shipping will be USPS and it is up to the buyer to decide the insurance, speed of the shipping...

4. The rear cap is not the original but I think that I can use one Pentax from another SMC-A lens if you wish

BTW I am not posting images because I dont know how to do it. If somebody help me, I would post pictures of the items.

Thank you very much
10-25-2007, 08:17 AM   #7
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Thanks for the info.

QuoteOriginally posted by Gruoso Quote
BTW I am not posting images because I dont know how to do it. If somebody help me, I would post pictures of the items.
When you create a post or reply, underneath the area where you type is a a box labeled "Additional Options." In the middle of that there is a box labled "Attach files." Click the button to "Manage Attachments" and it gives you a dialog box to upload files. Observe the limit on file size or else the upload will be rejected.

Alternatively, you can post the file on any public photo service and embed a link to the photo in your post.

10-25-2007, 02:14 PM   #8
Not Registered

QuoteOriginally posted by anthropas Quote
PM Sent on A200 and K1000. Thanks
PM received and answered,

Thank you
10-25-2007, 02:41 PM   #9
Not Registered

k1000 + lens

Last edited by Not Registered; 10-30-2007 at 09:35 AM.
10-25-2007, 02:44 PM   #10
Not Registered

Pentax SMC-FA 50mm f1.7

10-25-2007, 02:46 PM   #11
Not Registered

Pentax SMC-A 200mm f4

10-25-2007, 02:49 PM   #12
Not Registered

Pentax K1000

10-25-2007, 02:52 PM   #13
Not Registered

Pentax SMC-A 50mm f1.7

10-25-2007, 02:54 PM   #14
Not Registered

Pentax smc-m 50mm f1.7

10-25-2007, 02:56 PM   #15
Not Registered

Pentax ME+flash...