08-03-2008, 03:41 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
[SOLD] K10D + 18-55mm + Do-Dads (as a kit) - Shipping Worldwide

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K10D + 18-55mm + Do-Dads (as a kit) - Shipping Worldwide

Item Description
Since purchasing the K20D my K10D just hasn't been getting the love it so truely deserves, so I've decided to sell in the hope it ends up in some loving hands that will use it to the full potential.

The camera body is in wonderful condition, shutter has 5766 actuations according to photoME, but call it 6k to be safe (in case I shoot it between now and then...) Only things to note on the body is a tiny (about 2mm) scratch on the rear LCD. It's so small I couldn't even get it to show up in the pictures, and it isn't noticable when the screen is on. A lot of people wouldn't even notice it, but I like to be very specific when it comes to selling stuff online. Other than that, no problems or blemishes to note.

The Kit lens is in mint condition, zero flaws optically, cosmetically etc, works great. The only thing, when I was using the camera I dropped the lens cap into the North Atlantic - whoops - so it includes a center-pinch olympus replacement cap (which is actually better than the original what with the center-pinch). also includes a rear cap, and original hood.

I am throwing in a couple of extra items to sweeten the deal. First you get an extra battery (plus the original OEM battery it came with), which is probably about 6 months old and still hold a full charge like nobody's business. I'm also including a Lowepro Transporter strap, which is what I also use on my K20D - and it's awesome, much more comfy (and descreet) than the Pentax OEM strap (which is also Included, if you prefer it). Finally I'm including a 1GB SD card, just for fun.

I want to sell the whole thing as a package, I'm pretty frim on $650. I'll ship it worldwide just drop me a PM for a shipping quote, but hold on to your hat cause it may be expensive!

I have the orginal boxes, but not the innards of those boxes, so let me know if you want them or not. Either way, everything will be packaged with kid gloves.

Here's what you get for your hard earned money

- Pentax K10D
- Pentax 18-55mm Kit Lens with Front/Rear caps and Hood
- (2) Batteries, one Pentax OEM, one Impact (from B&H)
- USB and Video Cable
- Lowepro Transporter Strap - Includes removable SD card "wallet" shown in the pictures, holds 2 SD cards.
- Pentax Strap
- 1GB SD Card
- Manuals, CDs all that goodness, plus boxes if you want them.

That got a little long winded but finally - Here are some pictures - Please don'e hesitate to PM with questions.

I'm also selling an AF360FGZ in this post and I'm happy to combine shipping if you want both.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Excellent

Item Location
Albany, NY

Asking Price
$650 + Shipping

Shipping Charge
$20 (insured) to CONUS - Elsewhere please inquire

Shipping Services

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Additional Details
I will accept PayPal/Check/Money Order, however please be aware that I will not ship until Check/MoneyOrder has cleared my bank account. PayPal is of course instant....

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by bigben91682; 08-03-2008 at 03:58 PM. Reason: added 360fgz link
08-05-2008, 08:45 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
K10d

Can I buy one of your batteries?
08-05-2008, 02:30 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by DanLoc78 Quote
Can I buy one of your batteries?
Sure. I'd be looking to get $650 for the aftermarket battery, and I'll throw in the camera and lens.
08-05-2008, 07:03 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
clever. point taken.