Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-23-2008, 11:11 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 53 (100%)
[SOLD] K200D Body (with orig. box - accessories)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K200D Body (with orig. box - accessories)

Asking Price
$350 --Price Drop - Now $335--

Item Description
K200D Body in it's original box with all original accessories, papers and manuals etc. I pre-ordered this from Amazon in March, and carried it around all summer. I've now got a K20D, and while I ought to keep this as a backup, I hear the siren song of a *16-50 so it's sell, sell, sell.

Being that this was my first DSLR (right when I became new father), I have at times shot a lot of frames, so it's currently sitting right around 14,459 shutter actuations according to photome. The camera continues to work flawlessly. There are two minor cosmetic signs that this body isn't new. First and most noticeable, there is some faint, shallow scratching on the rear LCD. These scratches aren't visible when the screen is on, but you can see 'em when the screen is black. They don't lower the usefulness of the screen or it's water resistance, they're just a minor cosmetic blem. Here's a pic that shows 'em...

and here's the screen on...

There is a small gouge in the plastic visible in the next photo below the focus drive screw. This was caused by me when I stupidly got a Ricoh lens stuck on the camera, and was using a small thin piece of metal to try to disengage the "ricoh pin" from the AF drive hole. It is entirely superficial, but embarrassing . The "Ricoh incident" didn't have any other effect on the camera (but sure made me much more leery of ebay purchased "k-mount" lenses). I've probably mounted and dismounted lenses at least 50 times since that incident and everything works perfectly... there's just that little scrape in the plastic.

Many more shots of the camera are available in this gallery (along with pictures of and samples from a lens I'm selling right now). Photos in the Gallery are available at full resolution (though most are crops so not 14.6MP) so you can get in close and look at the camera. Of note: there are some white specs on the camera below the LCD in a few of the photos that aren't on the camera now. They were some white substance (paint I think) that had rubbed onto the camera, but came off easily with my fingernail so they're gone now. If you doubt me, I'll take new photos to prove it.

I'm also currently selling a Sigma 28-105mm f/2.8-4 lens which would make a decent "kit" lens to bundle with this camera. If you want 'em both, let me know and we can do a bit better than just combining shipping.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Good

Item Location
California

Shipping Charge
Approx $15 in US priority mail insured

Shipping Services
USPS, others if required.

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Additional Details
Shipping to Paypal confirmed addresses (or members with good forum feedback) only please.

ebay BIN Listing is available to those who want to do the ms-cashback thing, but I'll raise the price a bit to cover ebay fees and the added hassle .

Internation shipping rates vary, please ask!

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Other Items I'm Selling:
Sigma 28-105mm f/2.8-4
Pentax-M 150mm f/3.5

Last edited by heliphoto; 11-25-2008 at 11:27 AM.
11-25-2008, 11:27 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Price reduced... now $335.
11-25-2008, 01:28 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 31 (100%)
Amazing that this camera hasn't been sold yet...
11-26-2008, 06:18 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
PM sent

11-26-2008, 08:21 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 38 (100%)
What a great price! I'm stunned it has not sold even at the old price. This is a great camera and I honestly like it more than the K10D when it comes to IQ. Someone buy this! Don't let me be tempted to spend money on another camera!
11-26-2008, 10:35 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Sold...

QuoteOriginally posted by AlbertSiegel Quote
What a great price! I'm stunned it has not sold even at the old price. This is a great camera and I honestly like it more than the K10D when it comes to IQ. Someone buy this! Don't let me be tempted to spend money on another camera!
Thanks Albert...Don't worry though, Macro_D's got your back .

(Camera Sold.)