Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-11-2009, 06:49 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 104 (100%)
[SOLD] Assorted filters, achromat, case and rings

I have a few filters available for sale. All of them are scratch free. Some of them are brand new and unused. If the filters come with a case, it is noted as such. Shipping is a flat $4 in the US, $6 to Canada or Australia no matter how many items you buy, so the more you buy, the more you save. They are listed in order of size.

$2 - Telesor 48mm Coated UV filter - Excellent Condition. With original box.

$30 - Minolta 52mm Achromatic Close-up Lens #1 - Very Good condition with generic case. About +2 diopter. Great quality close up lens in an extremely useful size.

$8 - Hoya 58mm HMC Skylight 1B filter - Excellent Condition with a really tiny mark on the very edge, barely visible. Really excellent quality multicoated filter. Comes with original case.

$4 - 72-77mm metal step up ring. New condition.

$4 - 55-58mm metal step up ring. New condition.

$20 - Genuine Honeywell Pentax Leather Case for Pentax Camera - The leather is still very nice and supple. Only flaw it has is an imprint from a sticker on the back bearing the former owner's name. I'm not exactly sure which model it is for. I suspect it is for one of the models with the large meter mounted on top.

I also have a lens for sale, if you buy the lens, shipping on any accessories are free:

Pentax 35-70mm f2.8

Last edited by Youngster; 08-13-2009 at 07:07 PM.