Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-10-2009, 05:40 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 104 (100%)
[SOLD] Two Telephoto Lenses

The first is a Vivitar 200mm f3.5 lens in PK mount. This lens is made by Komine.

This is a surprising fast and light telephoto lens. It is made by Komine, one of the top tier lens makers Vivitar contracted with. It close focuses to less than 6ft. It has a maximum aperature of f3.5 which is only a half stop slower than the high end 200mm lenses. It take sharp pictures even wide open. It is much faster than the kit lens and significantly sharper. Color and saturation are also very good. It has a built in hood which retracts for easy storage. Very handy. Handheld shots are quite easy with this lens.

Cosmetically, this lens is in fine shape. One very small scuff on the body and a tiny dent on the built in hood which does not affect it extending in and out. Filter ring is perfect. Glass and coatings are perfect. No fungus or yellowing or any other problems. Focus is smooth, aperature clicks solidly and blades are oil free. A very nice looking and well performing lens.

If you are interested, our own Hinman did a mini review of this on his blogsite:

Hin's Blogsite

Sold Asking $50+shipping

The second is a Sears 80-200mm f4 Zoom Lens with discrete macro mode.

This is a PK-M mount lens. It is in Good Condition. Focus and Zoom are smooth. It is a one-touch push pull type zoom lens. However, it is internal focusing and does not extend when zooming. It has a fixed f4 aperature which is reasonably bright. Blades are snappy and aperture ring clicks solidly. Glass and multicoating are clean, unfortunately there are a few pecks on the front element (which do not show up on images). The most interesting thing about this lens is the macro mode. You turn this dial right above the aperature ring 90 degrees and it clicks into this macro mode which allows extreme close focusing of around 2 ft. It is most fun to play with.

Due to the blemishes, I'm only asking for $12 + shipping. Cheaper than a throw away filter and worth at least a few hours of fun. Does not include caps.

I have many great feedback reviews from this site. I also welcome international purchases. I accept Paypal, no additional fees.

Shipping is:

$10 in the US
Please inquire for other locations, but usually less than $20

I also have a lot of accessories for sale right now, if you buy a lens, shipping is free on any accessories:

Lots of Genuine Pentax Accessories

Attached Images

Last edited by Youngster; 10-12-2009 at 09:31 AM.
10-10-2009, 06:05 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
YHPM on the Vivitar.
10-10-2009, 08:10 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 101 (100%)
Nice pictures. I gotta make a lightbox soon.
10-12-2009, 09:55 AM   #4
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by wallyb Quote
Nice pictures. I gotta make a lightbox soon.
pm sent on f4 zoom sears