Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-05-2010, 08:39 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 104 (100%)
[SOLD] 2 SMC Pentax "K" Series Prime Lenses

I have two very nice SMC Pentax "K" Lenses for sale. Both of these are the original K mount series and are very collectable. Many people feel the "K" series have the best feel and finish amongst all manual focus lenses. The focus is usually smoother than those of the M series. There is even a thread dedicated to these lenses with excellent samples of what they can do:

Click here for the K club!

SMC Pentax 135mm f3.5 Prime Lens - This lens is in excellent shape with only the slightest sign of wear. Glass is perfect, no yellowing, fungus or problems with the coating. The focus ring is super easy to hold and silky smooth. Aperature ring clicks solidly and the blades are snappy. This lens produces great colors, check out the K club for some real world samples. Includes original front and generic rear cap as well as a Tamron hard case. Reduced! Asking $90+shipping.

SMC Pentax 55mm f1.8 Prime Lens - This lens is the same optical formula as the super famous SMC Takumar 55mm f1.8 screwmount, except this lens is K-mount. Some people feel the takumar 55mm is the best of the 50's ever made, so in this lens you get the same benefit without the adapter. Truthfully, this lens does produce a certain 3-D feel to the pictures and has very nice bokeh. This lens is also in excellent shape. No problems with the glass, no yellowing or problems with the coating. Like all K series lenses, the focus ring is super smooth. Aperature ring clicks solidly and the blades are snappy. Really nice lens, rather hard to find these days. No caps included. SOLD

I also have a 49mm Takumar Metal screw on Hood for a 135mm lens - Like new in gloss black $12 shipped.

Shipping is:

$10 in the US via Priority Mail
$20 to Canada or Australia via First Class Mail
Please inquire for other locations.

I accept Paypal with no additional fees.

I have a lot of great feedback from this site and have been a longtime seller with a long list of satisfied customers, please contact me by PM with any questions

I also have a very nice zoom lens available here. FA Zoom lens click here

Attached Images

Last edited by Youngster; 08-10-2010 at 08:30 AM.
08-05-2010, 08:55 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
pm sent
08-10-2010, 08:31 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 104 (100%)
Original Poster
Price Reduced on the Pentax K 135mm f3.5. Pretty rare lens, don't see it very often. Different optical formula than the much more common "M" lens.