Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-22-2010, 07:41 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
[SOLD] EU NEWBIE SPECIAL: K-x kit + bag + tripod + SD card -- BOXED and MINT (Worldwi

EU Newbie Special

This is a great way for a European resident to get into Pentax at a discount. I am offering the following, completely unopened and unused:

* K-x body plus DA L 18-55mm zoom in black
* Sandisk Ultra 4GB SDHD memory card
* Hama Track Pack camera bag
* TV-2595 LXS tripod (has a three-way pan head)

If you request it, I will add a Ni-MH battery recharger free of charge, so all you need to get shooting are batteries (I recommend Eneloop). Also, if you wish I can open everything and test to be sure it is operational, before shipping. Your choice!

For those who don't know, the K-x is the entry-level Pentax camera, but has the best sensor of any model to date. It's also the smallest and lightest. So far I am loving mine!

Why Am I Selling?

Due to circumstances rather unusual, I have received two K-x kits in the same week. One was a prize, the other a warranty replacement. Since I don't need both, this is the perfect chance for some lucky reader to save on a complete starter kit. I am selling this for less than what the receipt says I paid for it two days ago.

Asking Price

NEW PRICE: 460 EUR = 377 GBP.

Payment via PayPal. Please add appropriate shipping and PayPal charges. I will post some sample postage rates tomorrow, but if you don't wish to wait, be assured I will only charge what it costs me to send with confirmed delivery from Ireland. I will ship almost anywhere (a few countries restricted based on bad postal records), but this offer makes the most sense for someone in the EU. Please state if you require insurance, otherwise I will default to traceable package without special cover.

How It Works

I will respond to PMs in order of receipt. If you do not have a track record here, please provide me with an eBay ID or something else I can check out. First confirmed payment takes this set.

I have a perfect transaction record here and also on eBay. (ID provided on request.) Buy with confidence!

Thank you for reading. I do hope this launches someone into a great photographic experience. This is very similar to how I started, a couple of camera generations ago.

Last edited by rparmar; 08-25-2010 at 04:46 AM.
08-24-2010, 06:14 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Just a bump to state the obvious: offers accepted.
08-25-2010, 04:37 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
NEW PRICE: 460 EUR = 377 GBP.

SRS price on the kit alone, after a recent price drop, is 475 EUR = 389 GBP. So you save money plus get all the other stuff thrown in.
08-25-2010, 06:27 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
The tripod is a Hama I believe, though not marked as such on the box. I have one that is similar and it works well for a cheap started model. In fact it has survived better than a much more expensive brand (I had better not mention until I sort replacement).

08-30-2010, 08:21 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Offer made and accepted. Transaction in progress.
08-31-2010, 08:37 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Sold with all bonus items included for 350 GBP. Thanks all.