PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tokina 28-70 ATX-AF 2.8 28-70 +Attachments

Asking Price
$350. USD

Item Location
Texas (United States)

Item Description
This is one of my best lenses, a Tokina ATX AF 2.8 28-70. It is metal, build quality far beyond most lenses, and is quick and fast to focus.
How good is it? A year ago last May I shot a wedding and ordered the Tamron 28-75 2.8 specially for the shoot. I had it two days prior to the wedding and returned it because I felt the Tokina was equal in IQ and so much better in build quality. I shot the entire wedding with the Tokina, and no one was disappointed. It is a high grade lens in my book.

The "Attachments" that come with this lens make this a great deal...although I think the Tokina is already a great deal at this price, it is a fine lens.

Clarify: I am not the original owner of the Tokina, although I have owned it for about 4-5 years.
I am the original owner of the K20D -Grip- Accessories.
Included in this price.
*K20D camera in very good condition...looks excellent to me. Works like new!
*Pentax K20D grip. Seldom used, and in like new shape.
*Pentax charger and (2) batteries
*(2) 72 mm filters- one a clear Quantaray, one a haze Tiffen.
*Pentax manual & original boxes.

If you need a back up camera, it is perfect for that. In studio shooting I found the K20D to be better than my K5 for my taste, but still stuck with the K5 for most shooting since I was trying to limit more than one camera usage.

If you know someone that is just starting out and can't afford an expensive kit, what a great start this would give them! Everything they need to get into the Pentax system for less than the cost of a Point and Shoot like my X20 Toy Camera.

As always, you can trust old Rupert. No scams or phony listings here! Also, as always, Otis is not involved in this transaction in any way whatsoever. I have heard he listed a truckload of peanuts on the Bay and offered it shipped for only $200.....turns out it was a .29 cent toy truck with 9 peanuts in it. Never buy anything from Otis! You've been warned!

Regards!
Rupert

[IMG] [/IMG]

[IMG] [/IMG]

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
$20. Insured

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
It is what I say or your money back on arrival & return to me. You pay shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Rupert; 08-29-2013 at 11:04 AM.
08-29-2013, 10:54 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 28 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron 28-70 ATX-AF 2.8 28-70 +Attachments

This is one of my best lenses, a Tokina ATX AF 2.8 28-70 ...
Ad is a little confusing, given that the title says Tamron, but the description says Tokina. Thankfully, you included pics to resolve the issue.
08-29-2013, 11:10 AM   #3
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by tomwil Quote
Ad is a little confusing, given that the title says Tamron, but the description says Tokina. Thankfully, you included pics to resolve the issue.
I am so sorry....I was thinking Tamron, the one I sent back, and it was just a slip up I failed to catch! That's what happens when you get old....or even if you are young and get too busy to keep up!

Still, the listing was clear with the photos and other information. Beats Otis and his "toy truck" scam...all my stuff is real and as advertised!

Thanks for pointing this out...I might never have noticed it!

Regards!
08-29-2013, 11:46 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 148 (99%)
It must be the best attachment (real lens cap) i have even seen! :-)
Good luck with selling, it is a great deal. Very nice lens and camera. Although end of summer is bad for selling, I just realized.

08-29-2013, 12:17 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 59 (100%)
I fixed the title for you.
08-30-2013, 08:03 AM   #6
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Bramela Quote
I fixed the title for you.
Thank you, I do appreciate that, and will try to be more careful in the future to proofread with my glasses on!

Regards!