Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Manchester United vs Juventus (Gary Neville's Testimonial), many pics warning!
Camera: K5 Photo Location: Manchester UK 
Posted By: vincechu, 07-12-2011, 09:31 PM

Hi everyone, sorry this is looooooong over due - But I've had a busy few months with assignments, exams, graduation and celebrations... and now job hunting!

So anyway on the 24.05.11, it was Gary Neville's Testimonial match - aka Manchester United vs Juventus. As well as it being Gary Neville's final match playing for Manchester United, it was also special because it featured a lot of the class of '92 - a famous team who passed through Manchester United's youth ranks and went on to win numerous trophies. In particularly the match featured: Giggs, Scholes, Beckham (who traveled all the way from America!), Butt, Gary and Phil Neville.

Me (second left) and my friends - with the match programme at half time.

CHECK OUT THE GUY WITH THE WHITE AND RED SCARF IN THE BACKGROUND - his expression creeps me out somehow!

The usual player vs referee decision arguments ;-)

This was a lucky photo, the fan jumped up and framed the shot for me when Manchester United scored... unforturnately his right arm is blocking the ball in the back of the net!

How many of you can say you've photographed Beckham's bum!? I CAN

Check out all the eyes and cameras on him!

Beckham's trade mark kicking pose, with his outstretched arm.

The ball went in, off the post. This photo shows the ball stuck to the post on it's way in... its too bad I lifted my finger off the shutter because I was disappointed with the goal, and didn't get the ball resting in the back of the net.

PS sharpess won't be great as I'm not too good with sharpening in PP, cropped heavily and used high ISO at times.
Views: 2,549