Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-18-2011, 01:31 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 200 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax LX Film Body, K24mm/2.8, K55mm/1.8 (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax LX Film Body, K24/2.8, K55/1.8

Asking Price
$550 for the package
$360 - LX - On hold, pending payment
$140 - K24/2.8 w/ either a black screw on front cap or a generic pinch cap
$80 - K55 SOLD

Item Location
Maryland

Item Description
For sale is my "other" LX. This one is in excellent condition, functionally and cosmetically it is beautiful with practically no marks or scratches on the body. Below are a few pictures to give you an idea of the condition, but to be honest, it looks even better in person. I didn't take any shots inside the film compartment, but only because I still have half a roll of film I haven't finished inside. I can assure you that the inside looks just as nice and clean as the outside. Also included is an original user's manual and a Pentax body cap.

Also for sale, either as part of a package or separately, are two K series lenses; the K24/2.8 and the K55/1.8. Both are in excellent condition overall, both cosmetically and functionally. There is one flaw on the K24/2.8, a small scratch on the focus ring that can been seen in the first picture in the 12 o'clock position. Obviously this has no impact on it's functionality, but I wanted to point it out as it's a slight cosmetic flaw. Both lenses come with front and rear caps. I only have one Pentax front cap, the other is a screw in metal cap (which is actually really nice looking on the K-series lenses). Whoever buys one of the lenses first can have first choice of front caps

I am asking $550 for the entire package and would giver preference to anyone who wants to buy it all at once. That said, I realize the chances of finding someone to buy it all is not very great so I am also fine with selling the parts separately. In that case, I am asking 360 for the body, 140 for the K24/2.8 and 80 for the K55/1.8. No additional paypal fees.

Please PM me with any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$15 - USPS Priority, $40 - Worldwide Express (deduct $5 for single lens only)

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If the item(s) are not as described, contact me within a few days and I will refund your money.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by dgaies; 03-18-2011 at 09:37 PM.
03-18-2011, 06:18 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 38 (100%)
Wow -- that is a clean LX. Impressive. Is that one of the later models with the guard that wraps around the shutter button? Good luck with your sale!
03-18-2011, 06:25 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 200 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by geauxpez Quote
Wow -- that is a clean LX. Impressive. Is that one of the later models with the guard that wraps around the shutter button? Good luck with your sale!
Thanks

Yes, I believe it is one of the later models (serial number 533xxxx). The guard goes a little more than 180 degrees around the shutter release button.

------------------------------

As of right now it's being held for a forum member, pending payment.

Both lenses are still available for sale, and if the status of the LX body changes, I will update the ad accordingly.

The K55/1.8 has been sold. The K24/2.8 is still available (w/ either a black screw on front cap or a generic pinch cap).

Last edited by dgaies; 03-18-2011 at 09:35 PM.