Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-13-2011, 06:47 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 200 (100%)
[SOLD] Two 28mm AF primes; Pentax FA28/2.8 and Sigma AF 28/1.8 II Aspherical

For sale are two 28mm AF primes. I recently bought a punch of somewhat inexpensive primes to try and find a good option to give my son to use (see this thread). In the end I found a good deal on a DAL35/2.4 and decided to go with that lens instead.

So the first lens for sale is a Pentax FA28/2.8 that I owned about 4-5 months ago, sold to a local PF member and then repurchased back last week for the above mentioned reason (link to previous sale). It's in EX+ condition, comes with the original caps, box and inner cardboard packaging. I am asking $225 shipped within the US. For a quote outside the US, please PM me. SOLD

The second lens is a Sigma High Speed Wide 28/1.8 II Aspherical - Autofocus lens . This is the smaller version of the lens (compared to the one currently in production) and uses a 58mm filter thread. It's about the same size as an FA31, give or take, which is to say not tiny nor huge. It's basically the same lens as this one that recently sold (link), except with AF. It's in excellent overall condition, mainly just a few light marks on the hood. The lens comes with the original hood, an original 58mm Sigma front pinch cap and rear cap. I am asking $275 shipped withing the US. For a quote outside the US, please PM me.

Last edited by dgaies; 05-13-2011 at 11:20 AM.