PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SMCP-F* 300/f4.5

Asking Price
$999

Item Location
Reno, TX (United States)

Item Description
This is the famous Pentax autofocus SMCP-F* 300/f4.5 lens with the built-in removable tripod mount and built-in hood. The paint shows signs of years of loving use and wear. No nicks or scratches on glass. All features are fully operational. It's a Pentax Star lens, a designation reserved for their best pro-quality lenses. The F* 300/f4.5 is known as one of the sharpest Pentax lenses ever. Highly rated on Photodo lens tests. This lens benefits from its f4.5 speed to keep the front element smaller at 67mm, thus making it overall extremely light and small for its long 300mm telephoto length. Includes lens, generic front and rear caps, and the correct large Pentax removable tripod mount.

Photos here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/Texdance/F300#

No Paypal. Repeat, no Paypal, and don't bother asking me why, I won't waste my time to respond. And did I mention No Paypal No Way No Time No NO Never?

Cash, Check or US Postal money order. Checks must wait to clear. Cash and face-to-face transaction can be arranged. I visit Plano once or twice a month and am due there later this week.

I have over 100 Ebay transaction as Texdance, but don't use ebay anymore.

Prefer CONUS shipments using USPS. Shipping at cost from Zip 75462. Insurance mandatory. If you live at the bottom of the Dead Sea don't ask me to figure out the shipping - Google it yourself, please.

Also have a few other Pentax items:

1.7x Autofocus Adapter - $350. Everyone wants one, and here is mine. Excellent condition. I'll find some generic caps for it.

Cult classic Vivitar Series One 90-180/4.5 VMC Macro Flat Field Zoom with tripod mount. It will accept a hood (not included). Reduced: $170

Another Cult Classic: Vivitar Series 1 135mm F2.3 Lens Pentax Mount: $169

Pentax PZ1p: $175 (WORTH MORE, BUT ALAS FILM CAMERAS ARE CHEAP NOWADAYS)

PZ-AF UNIPLUS TUBE 25: $85 ( THIS IS AN AUTOFOCUS EXTENSION TUBE THAT ALLOWS CLOSER MACRO-TYPE FOCUSING WHILE RETAINING AUTOFOCUS.)

Pentax FA 100/f2.8 Macro lens: $499 (This is the original heavy metal FA version, sharp, bright and built like a tank, with the focus dampener and range limiter.)

I will consider any offer. Very interested if transaction can be completed before end of business Friday the 11th so I can have money for a weekend event.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
actual cost

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return only if significantly not as advertised. Buyer covers all return costs in any event. Caveat: No returns outside CONUS.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Texdance; 11-07-2011 at 09:06 PM.
11-12-2011, 12:52 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (50%)
Original Poster
11-11-11: Deals pending on f* 300/4.5, f 1.7x af adapter, and uniplus tube. Will consider reduced price offers on the other gear. Thanks everyone.