Review statistics for norwegianoutdoors
Latest Review Posted HD Pentax-D FA 15-30mm F2.8 ED SDM WR
I'm surprised this doesn't get a higher score on this forum. It now has a 8,9 average.

The sharpness is brilliant. The build quality is really good allthough maybe a point lower than the 70-200.

It handles direct sunlight extremely well, probably the best i've seen and the images are the sharpest I've ever seen on a wide angle zoom for ff.

Nikon let me use their 16-35 mm a while back testing their D850 and that is also a great lens. However, with the weatherproofness and speed of this one I think I would prefer the Pentax / Tamron one. The sharpness is quite similar, and that is a good testament to the Pentax lens since the 16-35 is regarded as sharper than the nikon 14-24mm f/2.8.

Overall a great lens I use it for landscapes and night shots in urban environments. I'm trying to upload photos on this forum but Im completely lost as to how to do it.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:08 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!