Review statistics for cometguy
Latest Review Posted SMC Pentax-A 15mm F3.5
I bought my copy of this lens off eBay recently (2020) when there were ten of these K-mount Pentax smc 15-mm f/3.5 lens for sale there (seven A-series lenses and three -series lenses). The posted prices of the other nine lenses ranged from USD $670 to $1572 (including shipping costs but not including taxes, and state taxes levied by eBay on items such as this are considerable for me); the average asking price of the other nine lenses (incl. shipping costs but not taxes) was $961, with the average price of the three lenses being $844 and the average price of the six other A lenses being $1020. Amazing. I got my eBay seller to reduce his price $199 (not incl. shipping or taxes) from his asking price before I bought it from him. So my final price quoted above includes both shipping and taxes that I paid (as I do in all my reviews here at Pentax Forums). Reading the reviews of other owners of this lens was invaluable to me in deciding to buy this lens to serve as my widest-angle full-frame lens for my Pentax cameras. The lens that I bought was one of only two being sold (of the ten total 15-mm f/3.5 lenses being sold on eBay at once) that had the original felt-lined hard case included in the sale. This was a huge plus to me because of the protruding front lens, to have the added protection of a hard case in addition to the original protective metal objective-lens cap (indeed, one of the copies being sold for $320 more than I paid for mine, not counting taxes, had neither ...

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:32 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!