Review statistics for guidoanselmi
Latest Review Posted SMC Pentax-A 645 45mm F2.8
I'm constantly impressed with Pentax medium format primes, and the to shoot wide angle & sharp at 2.8 for low light and some portrait work has really come in handy. It shoots sharper and is faster compared to Mamiya RZ67 65mm f/4 and that's amazing. The barrel distortion is minimal as well.

I did lug it around backpacking in Kashmir and I take it hiking every so often. It definitely weighs a bit, but if you're shooting in the field with MF - you know what to expect. That said, the lens has taken quite a few falls, bumps, and immersion in mud, snow, etc. without any issue. My lens has a loose aperture ring that doesn't have a firm click. I bought it used, cheap so no surprises and no issues.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:17 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!