Review statistics for RKKS08
Latest Review Posted Rear Converter-A 2x-S
I just got a used one in very good condition for GBP 36 from eBay. It should replace my Kenko 2X KAX Teleplus MC7, which once replaced my Vivitar 2X-22. The Kenko has already been a very big improvement in resolution and contrast (and offered the "A" contacts). According to reviews in this forum and other places, the A 2X-S will be even better (and it is shorter by 1.5mm). With 7 elements, just the SMC coating may help. After some usage, I may write a real review. Just for now, I think I should mention that the manual lists the following lenses as incompatible: Reason: coupling not possible - K 3.5/15 - A 3.5/15 - M 3.5/24-35 Reason: strong vignetting - Many tele lenses longer than 300mm. As the manual seems to be from the eighties, there may be more incompatibilities with newer lenses.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:27 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!