Log in or register to remove ads.

Review statistics for Docrwm
Latest Review Posted SMC Pentax-F 50mm F2.8 Macro
This lens came as a surprise in an auction. I was bidding on a K100D (wanted to see the CCD images myself) that I knew had a nice telephoto with it and another unnamed largish lens. Got the K100D and telephoto for what I consider a steal ($50) and this lens was the one attached to the camera when I opened the box! :eek: First, I have 11 Pentax 50ish lenses (4 AF and 7MF) and this is the sharpest of the bunch (the M50/4 Macro would be #2). It's the largest of the 50ish lenses (not as large as the new DFA50 - which is huge) but it weighs 385g while the M50s weigh in at 165g. In addition to being sharp the front element is deeply recessed thereby protecting the glass from both damage and lateral light sources like a hood. AF is not terribly fast but its a macro lens. Best surprise included in a camera purchase ever! :)

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:26 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!