Review statistics for vinni
Latest Review Posted HD Pentax-DA 20-40mm F2.8-4 Limited DC WR
Before acquiring this lens I mostly shot with high quality vintage primes on my K5. That spoiled me when it comes to sharpness ... but I was really starting to long for auto-focus and didn't want to move back to the kit-lens. I found this gem on Ebay and loved it from day 1.

Initially I was a bit worried about the limited (:D) zoom range, but I discovered that 20-40 works well for me. This is now my #1 walk-around and travel lens. It feels like a modern Takumar. To have WR is great and the images have a very nice '3D pop'. It's definitely not a sharpness monster and needs some stopping down, but I don't need that. It just creates gorgeous looking pictures and is a joy for every day use.

Sample shot (36mm, F4, 1/2000):

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:51 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!