Review statistics for red5isalive
Latest Review Posted SMC Pentax-FA* 200mm F2.8 ED [IF]
I also bought this lens second hand some months ago (maybe a year already) and my main purpose was to use it for Motorsport.
And so I did. Just don't do that. Is not even close to good when used to capture action. It is no friend of hard lights like car lights and it tends to purple a lot, and it's not focusing right.

So I was about to sell it, but then last weekend we did a Pentax Barcelona Meeting and I used it a bit for portrait and the results are so amazing that I just decided to keep it.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1836/42121890340_9bed986c79_b.jpg_IMG1491 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

Please notice that was in a day that temperature was +36 at around 12AM and yet still the bokeh is great, and the sharpness.... check his face! you can even feel the wrinkles!

Definitelly a keeper!

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:12 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!