Review statistics for jbw
Latest Review Posted HD Pentax-DA 645 28-45mm F4.5 ED AW SR
Some corner sharpness gives me pause. Size is a bit of an issue but because of the SR I actually use it as my goto lens. Strangely the lens is inspires me to shoot much wider more often than before. Partially I think that is because of the inherent additional DoF associated with the wider end of the lens. I tend to shoot a bit from the hip so I don't love using a tripod but I have found that the great ISO performance combined with the SR and sometimes a monopod really gives me images I am pretty happy with.

CA is a bit of an issue with this lens especially in the corners. However I find lightroom zaps it with the auto check box. All in all it isn't perfect but it is good enough that it doesn't come off the camera really at all. Expensive but worth it.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:26 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!