Review statistics for vyoufinder
Latest Review Posted SMC Pentax-A 20mm F2.8
Image quality: The best 20mm from Pentax in my opinion, and one of the best Pentax lenses ever. I tried; Voigtlander 20 3.5, Canon FD 20 2.8, Zeiss Flektogon 20 2.8 and finally the Pentax, which was better than the others. Voigtlander was second best, but wasn't all that sharp and vignetted. Canon had weird coma but otherwise crystal clean. Zeiss was special purpose close focusing version Distagon and lacked the contrast I wanted. I also have the Super Takumar 20 4.5 to compare this to. I prefer the A series for its speed because hte Super Takumar is also very clean and produces good looking images when used with its hood. The A series doesn't flare easily at all and in fact I rarely bring a hood. Regular 67mm lens hoods cause vignetting so I recommend stepping it up a bit with a step up ring. Handling: Handles well and feels good. Not too big, but big enough that you feel like it's got some quality inside.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:16 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!