Log in or register to remove ads.

Review statistics for MaxMeteor
Latest Review Posted Carl Zeiss 28mm F2 ZK Distagon T*
This is my personal favourite lens. First, its not the sharpest lens i ever had (especially at the corners) but sharp enough for me. There are CA's visible. It has no AF too. But anyway, the i.Q of this lens is absolutely outstanding. I love the zeiss look in my photos. Can hardly describe it. The build quality is also great. Its a pleasure to work with this lens. Would never sell this gem for any money. :rolleyes:
If you're lucky to see one for sale - get it. One of the best lenses for pentax i tried so far - tried a lot!

!!!Much better on full frame then on APS-C!!! It became my favourite lens with the arrival of my K1.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:56 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!