Review statistics for percy
Latest Review Posted Tamron-F 1.4X Pz-AF MC4
It's not perfect and I don't think any teleconverter ever can be - but I have found no noticeable loss of image quality, and the auto focus works pretty well when you have a reasonable amount of light. It works well with my DA* lenses, and the Sigma 70-200. I had a Kenko 1.5x teleconverter once and never really had satisfactory results with it. Despite what some people say about them being the same, I have found the Tamron performs much better. The only real problem I have with it is the price, but at the end of the day it just reflects what people are prepared to pay for a quality item in an open market. I can't imagine anybody coming up with a better one, so for that reason I give it top marks when rated against other teleconverters.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:35 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!