Log in or register to remove ads.

Review statistics for E-man
User's Lens View Count 4,820
Latest Lens Addition
Vivitar Auto 50mm F2.0
Latest Review Posted Vivitar Series 1 VMC Macro Focusing Zoom----- 28-105mm F2.8-3.8
This lens recently came to me with a K20D and two other lenses, which is why I left the price paid blank. Separating that out from the entire $150 lot would be entirely subjective. That said, I really like the lens. It has a solid feel--gotta love vintage metal hardware--and the optics are nice and crisp. Optically, the lens is surprisingly bright and sharp but handling is a bit awkward, given that it is manual focus and uses a push-pull zoom mechanism. It's also really long for its range of focal lengths. There are far more compact options available. I don't know how much use it will actually get, but it's an interesting addition to my collection.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:17 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!