Review statistics for Driline
Latest Review Posted Tamron-F 1.4X Pz-AF MC4
I've tested this teleconverter on both my F*300 and DA*200 lenses. I have been more than pleased with this TC. Hardly any noticeable degradation in IQ at all. Sharp and contrasty. The only downside is it hunts more using autofocus but I guess this is a small price to pay for such an excellent TC. I saved over $350 by going with this TC over the new Pentax HD 1.4 TC. Although not weather resistant and no HD coatings, I think this teleconverter makes a wise less expensive alternative to the more expensive Pentax HD 1.4 TC.

F*300 @5.6 NO teleconverter

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1612/24517838659_76ca5e5d65_b.jpgUntitled by frankweiser, on Flickr

F*300 @5.6 WITH TAMRON Teleconverter

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1531/24859172946_1b65b027e1_b.jpgUntitled by frankweiser, on Flickr

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:38 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!