Review statistics for joe8
Latest Review Posted Sigma 100-300mm F4.5-6.7 DL
:lol::lol::lol: I'm stopping down all my lenses, generally. But this small, light buildt plastic lens has estonishing sharpness still wide opoen +/++ Sharpness wide open ++ excellent sharpness stopped down to f 11 :lol::lol::lol: ++ CA's very well corrected because of one ED and 3 achrromatic elements :lol::lol::lol: ++ nice neutral colors My lens has a perfect addjustment - so I'm very content with it - beside plastic housing sharpened pictures after 1,5 x 1,5 interpolation up to 60 x 80 cm possible optics 9.5 points - stopped a few down mechanics 8.0 points averidge 9.75 points averidge ========================= HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!! ++ high contrast This is my small tele photo zomm "baby" for higer iso use !!!

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:12 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!