Review statistics for axlrose
User's Lens View Count 51,409
Latest Lens Addition tokina_1.jpg
Tokina AT-X 28-70 F2.8
Latest Review Posted Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM
After trying out different lenses 17-50 and 28-75 type of pentax, tamron, tokina lenses, I eventually had a chance to have this lens. I think I ve found my standart zoom lens with constant aperture. Now they've been a pair with my sigma 70-200 HSM II which I already had before getting this lens.

It has a very silent af and rarerly hunt. I did not have any ff or bf problem which I think is a body problem not lens actually. Sharpness is very satisfactory, I am saying this after trying and testing many lenses. Bokeh is nice especially at 50mm, I get very nice blurry backgrounds. Yes it is big and heavy with 77mm filter diameter, but it makes a great match with a gripped body. It becomes nice and stable. Image stabilisation comes as a bonus of which any other k mount lenses do not have, and it works perfectly.

This lens is a pro quality lens, yes it may be a little expensive, but quallity can never be cheap right? Highly recommended, cheers

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:16 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!