Review statistics for PTCLG
Latest Review Posted Vivitar (Kobori) 28-105mm F3.5-4.5
I got one of this kind of lens last week. It cost me $41 include postage after a negotiation. I would like to give it an overall rate between 8~9, mostly 8.5 or 8.6. A complete information about this lens may be: Vivitar Series 1 28-105mm F/2.8-3.8, Filter size 72mm, P/K mount with "A" mark on the aperture ring Yes, it is the version of filter-size in 72mm, which has been commented as worse by some people worldwide. I was also disappointed at the first with it since the pictures were sometimes blur and very bad just like what the other peoples have said. But today I finally found a problem of this lens. It is the focusing issue and is very easy to be corrected. The issue is that it may give me twice confirmations when I turn the lens to focus on an object. One is true and correct and the other is false and wrong. With my experiences, when I turn the lens from right to left to focus an object, it gives me a confirmation at a "shorter" distance from the object, so the picture is blur, but when I turn the lens from left to right, it will focus in an exact distance and produce a very sharp picture. I did in many times to make sure my judgment is right. I even posted several photos onto a forum in a Chinese society. I also created a picture to show the evidence of the twice confirmations of the focusing issue. The website link is as blow: http://www.mitbbs.com/article_t/PhotoGear/35092323.html Although you might not be able to und...

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:51 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!