Review statistics for ToadLake
Latest Review Posted Tamron-F 1.4X Pz-AF MC4
Today I just posted my first posting as a new member, After trying to get some information on my new aquisition, I ended up coming to this location. After seeing what others have said about this little work of art, I am delightful to say that this jewell came hidden in a box with a ZX-50, a Tamron 70-300 and a Pentax FA 28-80 and other stuff for the princely sum of $45. My purchase description is detailed on my new member post. I also got from another person today (a 100 mile cross city and back jaunt here in MPLS) a ZX-10 and 2 lenses along with a new camera case that retails for about 50 dollars for a grand total of $55 and $100 total for the day. With this in mind, I did not want to unrealilistically skew or devalue the item by saying it was free so I left its value out above. It appears to mechanically work fine on my Pentax-FA 28-80, my Pentax-F 35-80, my Sigma 18-55 and my Pentax DAL 50-200 and my Sears 80-200 and my Tamron 70-300, however I have not shot outdoors today due to cold and darkness here in northern Minnesota. I had wanted to get some extra Milimeters and with this unit I can now do it across all my lenses except my 3 older M42 lenses.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:33 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!